THE MOTION ADVANTAGE
Thinking of buying a new bicycle? One of your first choices, and not necessarily an easiest one, will be where to shop. It can be overwhelming because there are a myriad of options - specialty retailers, department stores, online warehouses and even backyard garage operations. Rest assured, however, because the friendly staff at Motion wants to make bike buying easy and fun. As you'll soon learn, there are few joys in life more exciting than New Bike Day!
Where you buy, however, has everything to do with what you get. Bicycles aren't like toasters or suitcases. Bikes are shipped in boxes and they must be assembled and tuned. That's where our expert service department really shines.
There are many types of bikes too, and you should never buy until you've figured out which is right for you. Should you get a road bike? A mountain bike? How about a cruiser, a cyclocross rig or a gravel bike? And don't forget the fit. Measurements and adjustments are required to ensure the frame is the correct size and that the seat and handlebars are properly positioned. Most new bicycles will also need a minor tune-up after a few weeks of use.
What's more, modern road and mountain bikes can travel at high speeds and carry you over demanding terrain where the machine's materials and construction get tested. A quality two-wheeler, carefully assembled and fit specifically to you, will be the safest, most reliable and fun bicycle to ride.
The bottom line is this - we'd love to have you as our customer. Our sales staff and expert mechanics are top-shelf, but we can't make a business without our customers. We'll make sure you get the right bike at the right price, and we hope you'll become a customer for life!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We have the right bike for you.
- Comfort and safety are built into every bike we sell.
- All our new bikes are assembled by professional bicycle mechanics.
- We allow test rides, the best way to select a new machine.
- Our experienced staff is happy to offer all the free cycling advice you need.
- Every new bike comes with a free tune-up.
- All our bikes are guaranteed.
- Our bikes offer the highest quality, longest life and best resale value.
- We carry all the best accessories to go with your new bike.